Sunday 18 January 2009

Who Am I?

My name is Bond, Mr. Bond and these are my bona fides: I am a European private banker, working in an international private bank in the heart of Ye Olde Europe. My day-to-day work is to facilitate the investment needs of wealthy private individuals, who are located on all five continents.

Please note that all opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own, they are not representative, nor should they be taken to be representative, of the opinions of any other person or legal entity. They are my personal observations on bond markets and specific bonds, although I reserve the right to comment on anything under the sun from Dry Martinis to tobogganing.

Anything you read in this blog should under no circumstances be taken as investment advice or a recommendation to buy or sell securities.

No comments:

Post a Comment